Sell marketing services to new clients, maintain sales pipeline and meet sales quotas. Base salary plus commission and a benefits package will be offered. Target earnings $80-$100k first year.
To be successful, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Identifies potential clients using advertising campaigns, mailing lists, and personal contacts
- Solicits business from potential clients
- Understand and communicate benefits of company and product/service offering
- Play an active role in developing & maintaining client relationships through clear and concise verbal and written communications
- Adhere to sales methodology and framework as determined by Impakt Media
- Act as the liaison between the client, Sales, Operations and other internal groups
- Attend and actively participate in meetings to facilitate a shared understanding of priorities and foster teamwork between the client, Sales, and Operations
- Effectively work with the client on quality and customer satisfaction issues by demonstrating professionalism, responsiveness and outstanding written and verbal communications
- Manage client expectations against timelines and make appropriate recommendations by clearly articulating our service abilities and pricing
- Ensure that the client remains happy thought their contracted scope of work and that the renew for consecutive terms
- Maintain warm opportunities within the existing prospect database for long-term revenue growth
- Develop presentations/proposals from Impakt Media’s proposal template to communicate new business opportunities
- Assist client in evaluating plan goals and provide recommendations regarding execution methodology and plan scope
- Completes sales and routes documents for processing
- Attend networking functions and trade shows on behalf of Impakt Media
- Provide assistance in development of promotional materials
- Continued daily sales training. Must be completed before 9am EST daily.