Not the job you’re looking for? Check out all of our positions here!
Sell marketing services to new clients, maintain sales pipeline and meet sales quotas. Base salary plus commission and a benefits package will be offered. Target earnings $80-$100k first year.
To be successful, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Identifies potential clients using advertising campaigns, mailing lists, and personal contacts
- Solicits business from potential clients
- Understand and communicate benefits of company and product/service offering
- Play an active role in developing & maintaining client relationships through clear and concise verbal and written communications
- Adhere to sales methodology and framework as determined by Impakt Media
- Act as the liaison between the client, Sales, Operations and other internal groups
- Attend and actively participate in meetings to facilitate a shared understanding of priorities and foster teamwork between the client, Sales, and Operations
- Effectively work with the client on quality and customer satisfaction issues by demonstrating professionalism, responsiveness and outstanding written and verbal communications
- Manage client expectations against timelines and make appropriate recommendations by clearly articulating our service abilities and pricing
- Ensure that the client remains happy thought their contracted scope of work and that the renew for consecutive terms
- Maintain warm opportunities within the existing prospect database for long-term revenue growth
- Develop presentations/proposals from Impakt Media’s proposal template to communicate new business opportunities
- Assist client in evaluating plan goals and provide recommendations regarding execution methodology and plan scope
- Completes sales and routes documents for processing
- Attend networking functions and trade shows on behalf of Impakt Media
- Provide assistance in development of promotional materials
- Continued daily sales training. Must be completed before 9am EST daily.