The Appointment Setter position performs outbound calls to client prospects and sets up appointments for future proposal meetings. This is a part time position paid by an hourly rate plus commission.
To be successful, the perfect candidate must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Identifies potential clients using advertising campaigns, mailing lists, and personal contacts
- Solicits business from potential clients
- Understand and communicate benefits of company and product/service offering
- Make outbound calls to prospects
- Set up appointments for sales team to review proposals
- Act as the liaison between the client, Sales, Operations and other internal groups
- Manage call lists using Salesforce software