Article provided by: hashtag.space
If you’ve ever used hashtags for business growth, you know the potential they hold for generating new interest in products or services and turning sales. While hashtags are an essential part of any serious marketing campaign, they do possess a single flaw- other companies can use your hashtags and drive traffic away from your website while they ride the wave of a current hashtag trend. Hashtags on the decentralized internet work much the same as those on the World Wide Web, with one significant difference; hashtag domains are ownable as digital assets.
5 Tips to Help You Use Hashtags and Hashtag Domains For Business Growth
1. In order to make the most of new oppotunties to use hashtags on the decentalized internet, you’ll have to forget everything you already know about hashtags on Twitter- outdated tactics no longer apply. Tagging onto hashtags being used by another company won’t work on the Web 3.0; you’ll want to own your hashtags by investing in Hashtag Domains. To grow a successful business in the new economy, start thinking in terms like:
- Brand ownership
- Long-term ROIs
- Affordable competition in your industry
2. Buy branded hashtags in the form of Hashtag Domains that you can use to transfer your website to the decentralized internet, prevent competing business owners from buying popular hashtags, or hold with an intent to sell at some point in the future. At Hashtag.Space, # domains cost just $24.95; you’ll own your hashtag domain for a full year, with automatic renewal at the same price, annually. You can start searching for hashtag domain names right now by registering for a free account on Hashtag.Space.
3. Maximize your search results by using internet resources that will help you choose the best hashtags for business growth. Jaaxy and ‘top ten’ lists are both valuable tools for selecting keywords and key phrases that can easily be turned into hashtag domains. Perform an internet search using one of the following examples:
- Top Ten “insert your industry here” hashtags
- Popular “insert your best-selling product here” keywords
- “Your service here” hashtags that drive sales
Play around with the search tools on Hashtag.Space until you find a few # domains that are available to purchase. Add available domains to your shopping cart until you’ve reached your budget for hashtags for business growth. An effective budget for a small business could range from $500 – $2,500.
4. Since old hashtag marketing tactics from the first internet are no longer effective on the Web 3.0, you’ll discover there are many advantages of owning your own hashtag domains. For example, once you register and pay for your hashtag domains, another company won’t be able to use your domain unless you release the asset to them through a sale. Your brand, keywords, key phrases, and marketing terms are all safeguarded on the decentralized internet, provided you take the initiative and purchase them as hashtag domains.
5. How to create a hashtag for your brand:
- Step One: Create a free account on hashtag.Space
- Step Two: Search for your company name, logo, brand, keywords, key phrases, product or service names, or words associated with your company
- Step Three: Add all relative domain names that are available to your shopping cart
Fund your Hashtag.Space account by typing the total from your cart into the fund bar that appears once you click on ‘Fund Your Account’. You’ll be directed to PayPal to transfer funds to pay for your hashtag domains. Within 15-20 minutes, Fund Your Account will change to Buy; simply click to finalize the sale.
In the past, popular domain names on the internet have sold for millions of dollars. The investment you make today in hashtags for business growth could prove profitable in the coming months or years. At present, hashtag domain names are widely available, but that is soon to change as more and more individuals and business owners transition to the decentralized internet.
Empowering Your Social Media Hashtag Campaigns
Hashtags for business growth have been around for some time, but they’ve never been more essential to the success of your business than they are today. To compete in your industry, you’ll need to resolve your website to the decentralized Web. Understanding the value of owning your own hashtag domains is a step in the right direction. If you have questions, feel free to contact the CEO of Hashtag.Space, Robert Bibb, at 1.304.933.1944. Search for hashtag domains for free by creating an account on the Hashtag Space site; the sooner you make the transition to the Web 3.0, the sooner you’ll benefit from new technology being built.