JUNIOR WEB DESIGNER
Not the job you’re looking for? Check out all of our positions here!
Are you a talented creative? Do you have a technical mindset? If so, the Junior Web Designer may be the position for you! This position is heavily focused on basic web design and website maintenance. Experience creating websites, especially in WordPress, is a huge plus!
Impakt is a growing agency that relies on each team member to be very efficient and self-motivated. We seek out and attract the best talent in the area and it shows in our work. The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, clear communication skills and strong work ethics for the position.
- Develop excellent, compelling website designs that are user friendly
- Maintain website backups on our internally hosted website platform
- Learn web design strategies and execute tasks in a fast paced environment
- Serve as a member of the web team to help shape the company’s strategy and business plan
- Successful, results and data-driven interface designer with at least 1 year of experience
- Talented creative with excellent written and verbal skills
- Self-motivated and eager to achieve production goals
- Able to work as a team player and follow directions from supervisor
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus but not required
- Portfolio examples of previous work is a must