Lead Web Developer
Impakt Results is continuously looking for web developers to join our Morgantown office team.
The perfect candidate will be an energetic and self-motivated individual who has experience leading a team of web designers and developers that create user-friendly web pages for our campaigns.
The position is full-time and includes a competitive compensation and benefits package. The successful candidate will have at least 2 years of experience creating websites, leadership experience, history of job stability and references.
Do you thrive on producing creative websites, e-commerce sites and funnels? Are you a highly productive creative? If so, working as our Lead Web Developer may be the perfect position for you!
This position heavily focuses on building user-friendly web pages that work flawlessly with our Facebook ad campaigns. Using various CMS platforms as well as being able to hard code is required. If you can create awesome graphics as well, that’s a plus.
Impakt is a growing agency that relies on each team member to be very efficient and self-motivated. We seek out and attract the best talent in the area and it shows in our work. The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, clear communication skills and strong work ethics for the position. They will also have great interest in helping leadership to grow the company, which in turn takes care of our customers as well as our amazing team.
- Brainstorm solutions with our marketing team
- Develop e-commerce, funnel and informational websites
- Meet tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Lead a small team of web designers and developers
- Manage hosting and archive platforms
- Develop new service solutions when needed
- 2 Years of experience creating user-friendly websites
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite tools
- Talented creative with excellent UI skills
- Self-motivated and eager to achieve campaign goals
- Able to work as a team player and follow directions from management
- Experience creating quality graphics a plus
- Knowledge of Facebook ad campaigns a plus
- Cover letter and resumé required to apply
- Must be able to provide (3) three references with contact information