Senior Ad Buyer
As a leading digital marketing company, Impakt works with brands around the world to communicate their message to the right audience. We tell stories that engage our audiences and effectively entertain and inform.
Impakt works closely with brands like Lucas Oil Pro Motocross, HVIII Brand Goods, Saints of Speed, Havoc Racing Co, Mantic Clutch, Craftables, Expressions Vinyl, Off Road Vixens, More Freakin Power, 100%, Barbell Voodoo and more.
We created Impakt to solve a problem in the online business. That problem is how to send the right traffic to your site to build brand and turn prospects into buyers.
To support these efforts, we’re looking for a Senior Ad Buyer to join our team, working on strategy and the execution of successful targeted social media ad campaigns. We’re looking for someone with a passion for serving our clients through top notch customer care. The right candidate is a highly creative thinker and communicator.
The Senior Ad Buyer position is an important part of the Impakt culture. As a leader on the social media marketing team, you will be a key member in leading campaigns with our social media account managers. In this role, you will be responsible for defining, developing and implementing social media strategies for our key brands across all social channels as well as leading optimization and scaling efforts. To be successful in this role, you must effectively collaborate with other members of the marketing team and gain alignment across the organization.
You and your team will also be expected to deliver social media ads that are results driven and help our clients reach the goals expected of us as a company. Increase brand awareness, increased sales and the generation of qualified leads are required.
- Develop and execute campaign scaling and optimization strategies
- Work independently, as well as part of a team to establish project deliverables
- Develop, own and continuously improve a comprehensive paid social media strategy that effectively generates leads, sales and brand awareness for Impakt Media and its clients.
- Design and drive social media campaigns that support our business strategies: craft social brief, evaluate programs and provide strategic direction to all campaigns.
- Define metrics and performance indicators to measure the success and impact of our social media campaigns.
- Use research and data to help guide our strategy and maximize our social media investment.
- Continue to be an industry expert on all social media platforms as it relates to targeted marketing.
- Ensure that our organization is keeping pace with the latest social media trends and that we are evolving with emerging technologies
- Cultivate and manage external agency relationships with clients and partners
- Lead and develop your team while fostering a culture of creativity, innovation and executional excellence
- Track daily spend, leads and sales for clients
- Manage other social media team members and social media interns
- Manage campaign asset libraries and file archive on internal NAS and Google Drive
- 3-5 years of experience running successful Facebook and Instagram paid ad campaigns including successful scaling and optimization
- Thorough familiarity with Facebook Ads Manager
- Talented creative with excellent written and verbal skills
- Self-motivated and eager to achieve campaign goals
- Able to work with a talented team and our CMO
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Facebook Blueprint and Google Certification a plus
- Must have reliable computer and internet connection
- Cover letter and resumé required to apply
- Must be able to provide (3) three references with contact information