Social Media Account Manager
Impakt Results has a job opportunity in our Morgantown office for a Social Media Account Manger position.
The ideal candidate will be an energetic and self-motivated individual who has Facebook marketing experience. The position is full-time to start with a competitive compensation package.
The successful candidate will have 1 year of experience running ads, track record of success, history of job stability and references.
Are you a talented creative? Do you obsess over campaign results, with a keen eye for detail? If so, the Social Media Account Manager position may be the opportunity for you! This position is heavily focused on Facebook campaign optimization. Experience creating ads, especially in Photoshop, is a huge plus!
Impakt is a growing agency that relies on each team member to be very efficient and self-motivated. We seek out and attract the best talent in the area and it shows in our work. The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, clear communication skills and strong work ethics for the position.
- Produce excellent results for our ecommerce clients
- Come up with unique creative ideas for campaigns
- Communicate clearly with clients using Basecamp and Zoom calls
- 1 Year of experience running successful Facebook and Instagram paid ad campaigns
- Thorough familiarity with Facebook Ads Manager
- Talented creative with excellent written and verbal skills
- Self-motivated and eager to achieve campaign goals
- Able to work as a team player and follow directions from supervisor
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus but not required
- Facebook Blueprint and Google Certification a plus
- Cover letter and resumé required to apply
- Must be able to provide (3) three references with contact information