Web Content Developer
Impakt Results has a job opportunity in our Morgantown office for a web content developer. The ideal candidate will be an energetic and self-motivated individual who has SEO and PPC experience. The position has a competitive salary, full benefits package, 401k and great company culture. The successful candidate will have 1 year web content creation experience, track record of success and history of job stability.
Are you a great writer? Do you have a technical mindset? If so, the Web Content Developer may be the position for you! Although this position is heavily focused on SEO (Search Engine Optimization), we are looking for someone that can write clear concise content first and foremost. Experience writing on websites, especially WordPress, is a huge plus!
Impakt is a growing agency that relies on each team member to be very efficient and self-motivated. We seek out and attract the best talent in the area and it shows in our work. We know that the candidate with a positive attitude, clear communication skills and strong work ethic will be the best fit for the position.
- Create excellent, clear and concise web copy that is SEO friendly
- Provide accurate, reliable SEO reports and forecasts for individual sales pipeline using SEM Rush
- Learn web content strategies and execute tasks in a fast paced environment
- Serve as a member of the web team to help shape the company’s strategy and business plan
- Successful, results and data-driven content developer with at least 1 year of experience
- Experienced creative with excellent written and verbal skills
- Self-motivated and eager to achieve production goals
- Able to work as a team player and follow directions from supervisor
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus but not required
- Google Ads certification a plus
- Cover letter and resumé required to apply
- Must be able to provide (3) three references with contact information